Songprov can give sweaty palms to even the most experienced improviser and a solo song can really raise the heart rate. Yet solo numbers can be a joyous release if we connect to our emotions and let that inspire the words and keep the song simple.
Students will be coached in the craft of improvised solo songs, including -
- singing from the heart and body
- the technique of verse,chorus & bridge
- the worth of playing from character wants and keeping it simple
- the value and meaning in repetition and stillness
- claiming the stage and the moment
- supporting with group harmony
No waiting. No hedging. Go. It’s an act of boldness and trust and you can do it!
See our upcoming course dates.