This course teaches practical stage technique esstenial for any improvisor. It is of particular value for those doing long form, genre or musicals.
You'll learn how to
- understand and use stage terminology such as Upstage, downstage, stage right, stage left, prompt etc.
- find your light and look like a pro
- engage and connect with an audience by using your eyeline and playing the corners
- create stage pictures understanding levels and blocking
- how to welcome and look after audience members coming onto and leaving the stage
- theare saftey tips and etiquette
- some old theatre traditions and sayings like'Onion at the end' or 'claquers'