Narrative is crucial for impro success; thus, this is a very
important class in our Foundation Series.
After all when performing impro, we do not have a script,
so regardless of short form or long form, you need to be able to work together, in the moment, to tell a great story.
Narrative improvisation is developed organically through awarness of the following skills that we will work on in this course
- supporting and building on ideas
- making strong choices
- bravely initiating scenes
- the elements of narrative
- seeing the story that arrives
- quieting the internal critic so we can focus on the spontaneous moment
Prerequisites: Impro Melbourne's Spontaneity course.