Scene Work is designed to advance your skills from simple narratives in scenes and games into more complex and open scenes.
You'll learn to create funny, moving and satisfying scenes by
- understanding the key principles of identifying the story and whose scene it is
- understanding how to develop a platform
- learning how to advance a scene
- learning how and when to end a scene
- creating compelling platforms
- using reincorporation
These skills are important building blocks of spontaneous scenework in long form and short form work.