Play! Play! Play! Is a great way to hit the creative reset button.
It’s an impro game night that’s pure, unadulterated fun. Just turn up and play and in the process you will...
- Increase your confidence
- Overcome fear of failure and being judged
- Make new friends
- Play in a safe and supportive environment
- Practise being in the moment
- Improve listening and observation skills
- Enhance your creative thinking
- ...and have fun!
The class is designed to be sociable and low stress, with no emphasis on performance or ability. It brings people together to let off steam, relax, lighten up, get creative and build on skills.
You loved to play as a kid. Chances are you’ll love to play now.