Joined Impro Melbourne: 2016
Amanda has been performing in scripted and improvised shows for the majority of her life. She enjoys learning about the world and the people in it through the Performing Arts. Alongside Impro Melbourne, Amanda performs with improvised theatre company, First Draft Theatre and improvised puppetry company, The Mighty Littles. She performs puppetry videos which help to raise awareness of threatened species for Zoos Victoria and believes The Arts make the world a better place.
With Impro Melbourne - Maestro, Theatre Sports, Cut & Paste, Death Comes To Us All, Smells Like A Song, When In Rome, Nothing Toulouse, Fairytale Cookbook and Are You Awake
With First Draft Theatre - #hashtag, Play With Me, Monster Of The Week, A Butterfly Effect and Lifeboat
With The Mighty Littles - The Mighty Little Puppet Show, The Junior Mighty Little Puppet Show and FELT Like Murder
With Exploding Heads Impro - Propellor, Off The Wall and Interrobang!?
- Sticky Specimen Rebellion, group devised puppet street performance, Snuff Puppets
- Aussie Mixtape, Self devised show for Melbourne Fringe
- Jack and Jill the Devil Chemists of Whitechapel, Detective Day
- The Lion’s Bride, The Poet, Innatum Theatre
- Winnie & Willie present Mischief & Mayhem, writer/ host (Willie)
- Lulu Vs Jack The Ripper, Lulu, KumQuat Theatre
- Episode VI and 1/2, Madame Meredeela, puppeteer & set/ costume designer, Interrobang
- Australia 216: Not Out, Ensemble, SideStreet Players
- Summer Of The Seventeenth Doll, Emma, Total Theatre
Performance arts schools:
Bachelor of Contemporary Arts (Drama) - Deakin University
First Draft Theatre
The Mighty Littles
Exploding Heads Impro
Impro Motto or quote: "If you have a good idea, open your mouth and say something else." - Keith Johnstone
Impro Mentor: Every person I step into a scene with.
Favourite Impro Melbourne show or role:
It’s hard to say because in each season, some shows can absolutely fly and some can absolutely crash. That’s the beauty of Impro.
Comic inspirations: Every person I step into a scene with.
My little secret:
I have a love/ hate relationship with Impro. Buy me a drink after a show and I’ll tell you more.