This course teaches practical stage technique to be used when performing improvised scenes.This course is essential for every improvisor. It is of particular value for those doing long form, genre or musicals.
You'll learn how to
- understand and use stage terminology such as upstage, downstage, stage right, stage left, prompt etc.
- find your light and look like a pro
- engage and connect with an audience by using your eyeline and playing the corners
- create stage pictures understanding levels and blocking
- how to welcome and look after audience members coming onto and leaving the stage
- theare saftey tips and etiquette
- some old theatre traditions and sayings like'Onion at the end' or 'claquers'