Continue to fan your improvisation desire with a course focusing on storytelling
This course is perfect for people who have completed our 'Intro to improvisation' or our Spontaneity course.
Learn with us in this 8-week course and in the process you will...
- Learn basic story structures
- Gain an understanding of how we stop stories from progressing and how we can overcome these challanges
- Increase your confidence
- Work on overcoming fear of failure & being judged
- Practise being in the moment
- Improve listening & observation skills
- Enhance your creative thinking
- think on your feet
- And more...
The class is designed to introduce the basics of storytelling through improvisation, using exercises, games, and scene work. To strengthen your storytelling ability, get creative, and build on skills.
Prerequisites: Impro Melbourne’s Spontaneity or intro to impro course.
Questions? Contact our workshop co-ordinator Katherine.
Age requirement: 18 and over. Please see our Impro in Schools programs for anyone under 18.